Ramakrishna Vedanta Literature
- RamakrishnaVivekananda.info includes Complete works of Swami Vivekananda, various Kathamrita/Gospel versions and a few biographies.
- Sri Sri Ramakrishna Kathamrita - English translation by Dharm Pal Gupta
- Condensed Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna - English rendering of 'Sri Sri Ramakrishna Kathamrita' by M. himself.
- Sri Sri Ramakrishna Kathamrita (Bangla) - audio (all 5 volumes):
- Complete works of Swami Vivekananda on Belur Math site - Belur Math site
- Raja Yoga by Swami Vivekananda includes a running translation of Yoga Sutra of Patanjali
- Collection of various books on Ramakrishna and Vedanta Literature - Brazil Collection. Includes various Upanishads, Brahma sutras, Gita, Great Master and so much more.
- Ramakrishna Vedanta Literature - Google Drive Collection. Mostly in Bangla script.
- Sri Sri Ramakrishna Kathamrita Centenary Memorial
- Sri Ramakrishna: the Great Master - by Swami Saradananda. Translated by Swami Jagadananda.
- वेदमूर्तिः श्रीरामकृष्णः
- Collection of Biographies of Indian Saints and Heroes in Sanskrit
- Shankara Divijaya by Vidyaranya
- Shankara Digvijaya with Sanskrit Tika
- The Traditional Life of Shankaracharya - English translation of Shankara Digvijaya
- संस्कृत व्याकरण पुस्तक संग्रह - archive.org collection. Includes Ashtadhyayi, Dhatupatha, Kashika, Mahabhashya, Prathamavritti, Ramnath Sharma Ashtadhyayi, Laghu Kaumudi and others
- Sanskrit grammar books - OneDrive Collection
Concordances and Dictionaries
- Upanishad Vakya Kosha - A Concordance of the Principal Upanishads and Bhagavad Gita
- Critical Word Index to Bhagavadgita by Katre
- Various commentaries on Amarakosha
- Amarakosha: commentary by Kshirswavmin
- Samsad Bengali to English Dictionary
- गीता (मूलमात्रम्)
- Gita - Gita Press Gorakhpur on archive.org
- Gita - Swami Swarupananda
- Gita Supersite at IITK - Gita direct link
- Online reference to Gita
- Gita Supersite has links to Gita, Brahma Sutras, Valmiki Ramayana, Yoga Sutra, Narada Bhakti Sutra, Minor Gitas.
- Durga Saptashati - Swami Jagadishwarananda
- दुर्गासप्तशती. Includes the one by Swami Jagadishwarananda besides others
- दुर्गासप्तशती with seven commentaries. Divided in three parts
- শ্রী শ্রী চণ্ডী - স্বামী জগদীশ্বরানন্দ - উদ্বোধন কার্যালয, কলিকাতা
Gita Press (translation into Hindi by Ramanarayanadatta astri)
- Volume 1: Adi Parva (1) and Sabha Parva (2)
- Volume 2: Vana Parva (3) and Virata Parva (4)
- Volume 3: Udyoga Parva (5) and Bhishma Parva (6)
- Volume 4: Drona (7), Karna (8), Shalya (9), Sauptika (10) and Stri Parvas (11)
- Volume 5: Shanti Parva (12)
- Volume 6: Anushasana (13), Ashvamedika (14), Ashramavasika (15), Mausala (16), Mahaprasthanika (17) and Svargarohana (18) Parvas
- 120 Upanishads - Nirnaya Sagar Press
- Eight Upanishads - Swami Gambhirananda. Vol 1, Vol 2
- Svetasvatara Upanishad
- Brihadaranyaka Upanishad - with Shankara Commentary, Gita Press Gorakhpur
- Brihadarankyaka Upanishad - with Shankara Commentary, Swami Madhavananda
Swami Sharvananda's translations
- Bhagavata Purana from ISKCON
- Alternate link Bhagavata Purana from ISKCON
- Bhagavata Purana with Multiple Sanskrit Commentaries
- योगवासिष्ठ - Original with a Sanskrit commentary, edited By Wasudev Laxman Shastri Pansikar
- Hindi translation in 4 parts - by Srimad Anand Bodhendra Saraswati:
- Alternate translation
- Another translation of Nirvana Prakarana - Part1, Part2, Part3
- Laghu Yoga Vasistha - (English Translation) by K. Narayanaswami Iyer
- संक्षिप्त योगवासिष्ठ (Gita Press - only Hindi with select verses in Sanskrit)
- Vasistha's Yoga - by Swami Venkateshananda. Alternate link
- Yogavasisthasaara - English translation by Swami Sureshananda
- Brahma Sutras (according to Sankara) - Swami Vireshwarananda
- Brahma Sutras with Sankara commentary - Swami Gambhirananda
- Complete Works of Sri Sankaracharya - 20 Volumes 1910 Edition published by Sri Vani Vilas Press, Srirangam in 1910.
- Narada Bhakti Sutra
- Bhakti Ratnavali
- Vivekachudamani (विवेकचूडामणि) - Swami Madhavananda
- Brihatstotraratnakara - 224 stotras.
- Bratstotraratnakara Alt link. 182 stotras.
- Stotraratnavali - Gita Press
- Mahaviri tika of Ramabhadracharya ji
- Vishnu Sahasranama - Shankara Bhashya
- Various stotras - greenmesg site
- Gaudiya Grantha Mandira - Sanskrit Text Repository
- Sanskrit e-books
- Sanskrit World by Dr. Dhaval Patel
- Complete Works of Jivananda Vidyasagara
- Ramakrishna Ashrama Srinagar Sanskrit Collection
- Uploads by Vishvas Vasuki
- ebooks on Gita Press site
- Raghunatha Temple Sanskrit Manuscript Library
- Digital Library of India: DLI
- Hinduism e-books
Transliteration Utilities (online)
- Sanscript on learnsanskrit.org
- http://shreevatsa.appspot.com/sanskrit/transliterate.html by Shreetvsa R
Transliteration Utilities (for offline use)
- Itranslator 2003
- Sanscript mentioned earlier can also be saved to file locally and then used from there.
- Sanskrit Metres by Shreetvsa R
- Sanskrit Dictionary Updater - Android app by @kashcit
- Python based alternate to Sanskrit Dictionary Upater
- Just documenting some links which either I have ended up looking for again and again or I anticipate I will need to look them up again and again. So just saving them here for myself.
- While I have tried to categorize based on primary content, there is a lot of overlap.
- If you see some deadlinks, please let me know (@SNChd on Twitter)